Old Friend

Along our way of life that meet different people. There are those that remain, and there are those who leave without a trace. If we are fortunate to build and open relationships with others, we can make a lasting friendship with some of them. It all depends on how one enhances the other.Recently, I received a surprise from an old friend. It has been nearly four years without any contact with him or whatever. 'M so glad to have an old friend back. He's my best button at the university.


Our communication has come to a halt for no reason. Maybe we're just so connected to life and not have enough time to talk and watch each other business. Not taking into account the distance as a factor in the sudden silence.



But I think there are friendships that last. That even without saying a word, is a euphemism that both continue as we are.



Although for years I can say that nothing has changed. He is still the same person I know. The ever truly, madly, deeply in love with a man friend.



He is for me the courage to admit that he can not live without her. I toast a round of applause for him for the many sacrifices he has made just for their relationship to go. I remember him complaining that nothings going right over them. But I told him once that he make a decision on whether he will let go or keep fighting and never give up.



I believe that the true strength of a relationship is the work of the other's commitment to be together. If you're looking for, you can never stop trying, because there will always be someone better comes your way. This is the importance of taking a decision. We must put an end to your research and decide who will be spent with your life.



I am proud of him humbly recognize the fact that he may become anxious without her. I know it took a lot of thinking for him. Went through divorces. I know there are times when it has reached the point of saying that he had had enough. But I'm glad he has in hand.See, there are still one another for years.



He returns just in time. I think I need someone from my past to remind me and that everything is in order to ensure. I missed our conversations and the feeling that someone out there watching over me from afar.



Now I can give you my stories. Can I share my failures, disappointments and depressions without feeling afraid he would not listen. I'm sure she'd love my happy moments and victories to hear.



I do not know what to say, but it made me realize how fun it is to friends of the past come to life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment