Tough Times Never Lasts

Every successful person I know has gone through difficult times. Personally, I remember working in the business. I was a few seminars, read a few books and thought it was a piece of cake. Well, I was wrong.

I started a beauty salon with virtually no money ... had a lease ... pulled your hair out trying to deal with hairdressers ... worked too many hours and eventually went bankrupt and nearly forced the company to give away.

But then I learned a thing or two about marketing. In fact, I applied a strategy and it worked.

So I thought, because I was good at marketing, I would try my hand at it.

I put an ad in the newspaper.

I thought people would take my ideas. After all, they were just common sense to me.

Wrong again.

Employers were skeptical. She wanted my career (which is not the time to learn properly. No doubt
had no evidence, as I do now.

It was very hard.

I remember sitting in my car to my mother crying. I remember going to an Indian restaurant and then practically invites me to dinner because I could not afford to eat. I remember calling a friend rent money for the week, not knowing how he would pay.

They were probably my most difficult times. Harder than I have experienced harassment at school. Harder than falling ill with glandular fever twice as I was growing up. Harder than my time in worship.

Heck, even more difficult for a meditation course I went once when I was 17, had to get up at 4:30 in the morning and almost every day to meditate to 8 hours.

Like you I have a lot of difficult times.

I think it's all part of the human race.

But if you look back, you see more.

There is a saying to remember that meditation program:

Anicha

... and memory means that everything is changing and this too shall pass.

So the next time this is going through a difficult time to maintain.

After all, it happens in business, right?

It can be very hard.

But you know what else ...

When your bank account is looking great, you can meet most of the hardest things that come your way.

You can deal with the troubles of doing your taxes ... difficult customers ... etc.

And what better way to get more into your bank account rather than having customers pay for what you're worth.

If you go through a difficult time getting into the business with as little stress as possible, just master the ability to get more customers.

Without that, you are about at the mercy of the environment, customers who try to bring down their prices, etc.

With it, nobody will be able to step to you.

Consider this quote by the late Gary Halbert: "There is no problem to a great sales letter is not the answer"

And not limited to business problems. Halberteven Gary took a newspaper full-page ads for a new wife to put on your life. He was a man!

Anyway, we will have much work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment